95

Today was great because:

- I woke up to my alarm which was set to the sound of "crickets" -- and didn't go back to sleep! That may have been partly due to the nightmare I'd just had about a burglar in my bedroom, but it's still probably the first time that has happened all year. So crickets are a winner, I think I'll try that again.

- I wrote a to-do list at the beginning of the day and managed to complete all three tasks on it.

- Two people from Elam art school (attached to Auckland University where I plan to go next year) came to our painting class and told us all about the courses, which sound amazing, and made me look forward to it immensely. The best thing about it is when you do your first year, you get to sample all different art forms, like sculpture, film, design, painting, photography... exactly the kinds of things I'd love to explore.

- I walked to the pet shop after school and asked about part-time work. It could be a possibility. Not that I'm really getting my hopes sky-high... you know what it's like. I've got this job jinx.

Anyway I must go. Tomorrow I shall update thoroughly on the events of the weekend. I am formulating a lengthy post in my head.

0 comments:

Post a Comment