89

This is definitely going to be an eventful week, which means it will probably fly past like last week, and before I know it I'll be posting another Sunday night entry about how chaotic life is.

Last week the official scholarship meetings started, so Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons will involve both media and English study sessions, respectively. In addition to that, Alex and I will be planning our short film entry into the Waikato University film competition.

During the weekend I got on a roll with my 3.3 art portfolio, so that will take up my lunchtimes, and hopefully will branch out into something fantastic and useable.

Thursday is Jono AND Leo's birthday, they're both turning 18 (and they still argue about who's the eldest), and then Friday night is Leo's party. The theme is "song names" so I have to come up with a good costume idea.

If I had a blue velvet dress I'd wear that, but... I don't.

0 comments:

Post a Comment