Time (The Revelator)

It's 74 days now or something ridiculous like that. How about it.

I got my learner's today, it was a half day due to the PPTA meeting. Dad picked me up and we did the grocery shopping, got Starbucks and L-plates.

Starting to teach year ten health classes next week. Mock exams are the week after next week. The weeks seem to be going unusually quickly, unfortunately weekends are too. On a roll with painting, after Helen and I spontaneously began dripping paint into the art room sink and pressing paper onto it, creating the best effects. Inspired.

Still got to get my university portfolio together by the 1st of October. Hoping to go down to Hawke's Bay to visit my grandparents the week after next when I have study leave.

Haven't shaken off my cold yet. Sore head whenever I cough, which is pretty miserable. But I'm okay. Comment and tell me one thing you're dreading, and one thing you're looking forward to.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dreading - the day after school finishes. forever.
Looking forward to - the day i get let lose into a school-less, independent world.
ha :/

Anonymous said...

Dreading - Having to start "the rest of my life"
Looking forward to - MELBOURNE

Anonymous said...

Dreading - The last House committee meeting. (What's Bluu house gonna do without me?! D: )
Looking forward to - Leavers Assembly.

Anonymous said...

*Blue house.

Anonymous said...

Dreading school finishing because its been such a security blanket over these last 13 years..
But looking forward to starting my LIFE! =)

Anonymous said...

time running out.

Katie said...

Look at all you dreaders. Leaving school is an adventure.

Last commenter, you forgot to put something you are looking forward to.

Anonymous said...

Dreading: exams exams exams
Looking forward to flirting with my future wife tomorrow

Katie said...

Your future wife? Ooh, do tell.

Anonymous said...

I want to know who the most recent anonymous is!!

Katie said...

So do I! Come on, 'fess up.

Post a Comment