Poems Poems Poems

Stayed home today with a cold, because my parents took pity on me again. (They do this once in a while.) I had a bit of a weekend-type-day, you know, waking up early and mostly going on the internet. Maybe this will enable me to do more exam-related work in the weekend, which I really need to do!

Anyway I'm writing this blog entry because I need to ask you a favour. I've been looking through a lot of poetry competitions and online magazines and I've decided I'd like to submit some of my poems. However I need some help deciding which of the poems I've already written are your favourites. It's also just helpful to know which poems are the best communicators.

So go along to my gallery and pick your top five favourites. Then come back here and list them for me, or send them to: sneakyandzip@gmail.com

It would be much appreciated.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mrs dalloway
I would understand
absent
visiting severed river

Katie said...

Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

Welcome!

Post a Comment