99

That's the countdown now. I know several people are upset with me for reminding them so frequently how many days are left but they will have to deal with it. =P Hi Nandita.

Tonight is Karina's 18th! It's a glow-in-the-dark party. She bought 300 glowsticks for $16.

We got excellence for our documentary! Tomorrow I'm going to BurgerFuel with Jennecca and Alex to celebrate. BurgerFuel kept us going in the early stages... we're repaying them with our patronage. I am really hungry right now actually and BurgerFuel would really hit the spot. Hm.

So yeah I think it's a fairly full weekend, might update on Sunday night. CIAO.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your theme but it's weird when posting comments.
I really like the countdown. Only 3 months to go!

Katie said...

Thanks yeah I quite like this one for a change. Mm it's 96 now! =p

Anonymous said...

your post is borked though! it shows twice!

Katie said...

I know but how do I get rid of that?? I've tried...

Anonymous said...

I love that I have my own category!!

David said...

I can try and fix it Katie!! Give it to me.

Katie said...

Really? Because that would be cool!

Post a Comment